Single-Family Rental Fund
The SFR Fund was created to service the need for single-family rentals in markets with strong rent demand and a higher-than-average cost of living. This fund will allow Southwest Urban to acquire single-family homes from our local network of real estate professionals, letter writing campaigns, foreclosure sales, & the open market. Once we have acquired these properties our construction team will go through the properties and bring them to our high standard of finish and design so we can then market the property for lease. This fund will look at deploying its investment capital within the Phoenix and Tucson markets, which are both experiencing exponential growth.
- Industry partners expand opportunities in sourcing, improving, managing, and disposition of assets
- The SFR Fund benefits from Southwest Urban’s vertical integration and ability to collaborate with industry partners
- Investment in the Southwest Urban SFR Fund provides investors with a higher level of diversification across assets
- Southwest Urban management team has extensive experience in the residential markets throughout Arizona
- Specialized property management team ensures all operating assets achieve maximum value per unit in respective submarkets
For more information contact Sam Rehbock